English Studies For JSS
You need to purchase courses from products list to begin learning.
About This Course
English Studies For Junior Secondary School is a three-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Basic Education curriculum for Basic English Studies pupils.
The books, written in lessons, as specified in the new curriculum, contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about Reading For Critical Evaluation.
- Learn about Informal Letter Writing.
- Learn about Tenses.
- Learn about Paragraph Structure.
- Learn about Consonants and Consonants Clusters.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Duration 50 hours
- Activities JSS 1