Junior Secondary School Courses
- All Courses
- Junior Secondary School Courses
- Civic Education
You need to purchase courses from products list to begin learning.
About This Course
Civic Education is a three-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Basic Education curriculum for Basic Civic Education pupils
The books, written in lessons, as specified in the new curriculum, contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about the Nigeria Constitution.
- Learn about Right Attitude To Work.
- Learn about Negative Behaviour.
- Learn about Election and Electoral Practices.
- Democratic Practices.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Duration 50 hours
- Activities Junior Secondary School Courses
You May Like
Social Studies For JSS
About This Course Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools 2 has been prepared to conform with the chemistry curriculum for Senior Secondary Schools developed by the Nigerian Educational...
Revision Classes (WAEC)
About This Course This Course is designed to cover the first year senior Secondary Schools Biology Course. The course is designed based on the Federal Ministry of Educational...