- All Courses
- JSS 1
- Basic Science For JSS
Basic Science For JSS
You need to purchase courses from products list to begin learning.
About This Course
Basic Technology For Junior Secondary School is a three-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Basic Education curriculum for Basic Technology pupils.
The lessons in this course contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about Processing Materials.
- Learn about Isometric Drawing.
- Learn about scales and Scale Drawing.
- Learn about Soldering and Brazing.
- Learn about Drawings of Plans and Blueprints.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Duration 50 hours
- Activities JSS 1