About This Course
The study or appreciation of literature is very interesting and helpful to learners for many reasons. • Literature in English involves the reading and analysis of written materials of different kinds including fiction and non-fiction written works in English.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- A concise introduction to Literature in English.
- Learn the application of literature in our day to day activities.
- And lots more.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction To Literature
- Lonely Days by Bayo Adebawale
- Faceless by Amma Darko. A review of her work
- A review of Richard Wright book Native Son
- Prose in Literature
- Features of Drama
- The Panic of Growing Older. A review of Lennie Peter’s Work
- Piano and the Drums by Peter Okara
- Harvest of Corruption by Frank Ogodo
- Introduction To Folktale
- A review of “Vanity” by Birago Diop
- The Anvil And The Hammer 🔨 by Kofi Awoonor