About This Course
Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools 2 has been prepared to conform with the chemistry curriculum for Senior Secondary Schools developed by the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NECO) and Joint Admission Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB) syllabi.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- A concise introduction to English language in Nigeria.
- Parts of speech their uses and how to identify them.
- Words, Syllabus and Stress.
- Sentences; how to make good sentences, types of sentences etc.
- Synonyms, Antonyms etc.
- And lots more.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- What is Chemistry: Introduction
- Standard Separation Techniques For Mixtures
- Element, Mixture, Compound
- Symbols, Formulas and Equations
- Relative Atomic Mass
- Atomic Theory
- Balancing Chemical Equations
- Empirical Formula
- Particulate Nature of Matter
- Homologous Series
- Organic Chemistry
- Basic Reactions in Organic Chemistry
- Functional Group
- Oxidation, Variance and Oxidation Number