Social Studies For Primary 6
About This Course
Social Studies for Primary Schools is a six-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Basic Education curriculum for primary social studies for Lower Basic and Middle Basic.
The books, written in lessons, as specified in the new curriculum, contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn the concept of family and family ties.
- Learn about life in selected foreign countries.
- Become equipped with the concept of marriage, types and how to solve marriage problems.
- Learn about the types of Religions in Nigeria and religion Differences.
- Learn about Citizenship and Neutralization.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Religious Tolerance in Nigeria
- Religious Differences
- Patriotism and Our National Symbols
- Problems of Ethnicity and Loyalty
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Group Conflict
- Causes of International Conflicts and The Organization for African Unity (Now African Union)
- The United Nations Organization and its Organization
- Wages and Income Distribution
- Nigerian and Foreign-made Goods
- Natural Resources, Development and Utilizatin
- Training The Population To Be Healthy and Reproductive (Labour Force)
- Water and Air Population
- Telecommunication Systems
- Youths and Physical Development
- Peace Education
- Gender Discrimination, Consequences, Solutions
- Nature of Drug Abuse and its Effects
- Drug Supply and Trafficking: Prevention and Positive Health Behaviours
- Moral Aspect of Drug Education/Drug Law and Enforcement