Social Studies For JSS 2
About This Course
Social Studies For Junior Secondary School is a three-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Basic Education curriculum for Basic Civic Education pupils.
The lessons in this course contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about Harmful Traditional Practices.
- Learn about General Objectives of Social Studies.
- Learn about Meaning and Types of Marriage.
- Learn about Drug Trafficking.
- Learn about Human Trafficking.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes