Mathematics For JSS 2
About This Course
Mathematics For Junior Secondary School is a three-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Mathematics curriculum for Mathematics pupils.
The lessons in this course contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about Whole Numbers.
- Learn about Basic Operations.
- Learn about Multiplication and Division of Decimals.
- Learn about Algebraic Expressions.
- Learn about Linear Inequalities.
- And lots more.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes