English Studies For Primary 5
About This Course
English Studies for Primary Schools is a six-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Basic Education curriculum for primary English studies for Lower Basic and Middle Basic.
The books, written in lessons, as specified in the new curriculum, contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about pronunciation, stress, and intonation practice
- Learn about Asking Questions Using The Register of Sports.
- Learn about Speechwriting.
- Learn about Expressing Wishes and Appreciation.
- Learn Changing Direct Speech To Reported Speech.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes