Civic Education For JSS 2
About This Course
Civic Education For Junior Secondary School is a three-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Mathematics curriculum for Civic Education pupils.
The lessons in this course contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about National Values.
- Learn about Nigeria as a Federation.
- Learn about The The Relationship Between State an Local Government.
- Learn about Consumer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Learn about The Protection of Human Rights and The Rule of Law.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Nigeria As A Federation
- Nigeria As A Federation 2
- Relationship Between State and Local Government 1
- Relationship Between State and Local Government 2
- Protection of Human Rights and The Rule of Law 1
- Protection of Human Rights and The Rule of Law 2
- The Rule of Law
- The Rule of Law 2
- Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Consumer Rights and Responsibilities 2