Civic Education For JS 3
About This Course
Civic Education is a three-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Basic Education curriculum for Basic Civic Education pupils
The books, written in lessons, as specified in the new curriculum, contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about the Nigeria Constitution.
- Learn about Right Attitude To Work.
- Learn about Negative Behaviour.
- Learn about Election and Electoral Practices.
- Democratic Practices.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes