Basic Science For Primary 2
About This Course
Basic Science for Primary Schools is a six-course series strictly based on the new NERDC Basic Education curriculum for primary basic science for Lower Basic and Middle Basic.
The books, written in lessons, as specified in the new curriculum, contain various examples and illustrations which are widely distributed to assist the pupil’s understanding of concepts being learnt. The activities introduced at the end of each lesson will help in sharpening the pupil’s understanding of what is being taught and also assist teachers in their assessment of pupil’s achievement.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Learn about changes in our environment.
- Learn about the human body, respiratory system, and reproductive system.
- Learn about growing crops and how to achieve crop better yields.
- Learn about parenthood and responsible parenthood.
- Learn about Machines and how to operate them.
- A desktop computer or laptop. or
- A tablet or a mobile phone.
- Internet connection.
- Be a registered user of our website.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes